No one can keep up with the Kardashians when it comes to getting their paper — at least, according to the Forbes’ 2016 list of highest-earning reality stars. The ubiquitous celebutante sisters of the Kardashian-Jenner crew dominated the list, with Kim Kardashian West clocking in at the top spot with a hot $51 million for the year, before taxes and fees. Close to half (40% if you want to be exact) of the profits come from her mobile game, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.
Her littlest sister, Kylie Jenner, nabbed second place with $18 million, thanks to her Kylie Cosmetics line, social media endorsements, and fashion collaborations. Kendall Jenner came in third, with $17 million from her successful modeling career and an Estée Lauder contract; both sisters also earn from their Kendall & Kylie mobile game.
Khloé Kardashian secured fourth place with a new denim line and a book, bringing her earnings this year to $15 million, while momager and master strategist of the Kardashian empire Kris Jenner took fifth place with $11.5 million and eldest sister Kourtney Kardashian took sixth place at $10 million.
The lone non-Kardashian-Jenner on the list is Real Housewife of New York star Bethenny Frankel, who makes the list’s minimum requirement with $8.5 million.
All together, the Kardashian-Jenners made a combined $122.5 million, which means it’ll be pretty hard for anyone to keep up with these reality television mavericks.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive