A good magic trick operates on several levels, and David Blaine’s latest is no exception.
On his new special David Blaine: Beyond Magic, he asked Dave Chappelle to draw a creature that could fit inside of a hand. Chappelle drew a frog. Blaine then picked up a wine glass filled with water and spit a small frog into it, instantly making Chappelle, Drake, Stephen Curry and other onlookers freak out.
But he wasn’t done yet: he managed to spit two more little frogs into wine glasses, making his guests check first to see that there was nothing inside his mouth.
Watch it above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org