A good magic trick operates on several levels, and David Blaine’s latest is no exception.
On his new special David Blaine: Beyond Magic, he asked Dave Chappelle to draw a creature that could fit inside of a hand. Chappelle drew a frog. Blaine then picked up a wine glass filled with water and spit a small frog into it, instantly making Chappelle, Drake, Stephen Curry and other onlookers freak out.
But he wasn’t done yet: he managed to spit two more little frogs into wine glasses, making his guests check first to see that there was nothing inside his mouth.
Watch it above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now