Students around the country walked out of their schools to protest the election of Donald Trump on Monday.
Carrying signs that said “Rise Up” and “Together We Stand” and waving Mexican and American flags, Los Angeles student protestors marched several blocks, CNN reported.
On the other side of the country, students in Silver Spring, Maryland marched through the city starting from a high school football field. Similar walkouts were also reported in Oregon.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow