Students around the country walked out of their schools to protest the election of Donald Trump on Monday.
Carrying signs that said “Rise Up” and “Together We Stand” and waving Mexican and American flags, Los Angeles student protestors marched several blocks, CNN reported.
On the other side of the country, students in Silver Spring, Maryland marched through the city starting from a high school football field. Similar walkouts were also reported in Oregon.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time