Three cows have been left stranded in New Zealand after the field they were standing in collapsed in landslides following Monday’s earthquake.
A helicopter flying near Kaikoura, a small coastal town on New Zealand’s South Island, captured the footage of two adult cows and a calf perching atop a tiny island of grass, the Guardian reports.
It is not yet clear how they will be rescued.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy