As the polls close and the votes are tallied, TIME will be covering the presidential election results live on Tuesday night in a broadcast that will stream here on Time.com, as well as on Facebook and YouTube.
The broadcast will begin at about 6:30 p.m. EST, with reporters and editors from TIME along with sister brands Essence, Fortune, Money and People hosting interviews and discussing the election. TIME Washington correspondent Alex Altman will host the broadcast, and guests will include TIME editor Nancy Gibbs, design director D.W. Pine and Time Inc. chief content officer Alan Murray.
While the results roll in, journalists and experts will analyze what made the 2016 election so remarkable and what to expect from the 45th president of the United States. Tune in above to follow along.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023