Hillary Clinton made history with her presidential campaign.
As the first female major-party nominee, the former Secretary of State, Senator and First Lady has broken with a long string of male predecessors. Still, her campaign has struggled from a scandal over a private email server and leaks of her campaign emails.
As we head into the final days of the 2016 election, TIME took a look back at some of the highs and lows of Clinton’s campaign.
- The Biggest Moments From the Second Republican Debate
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time