Hillary Clinton made history with her presidential campaign.
As the first female major-party nominee, the former Secretary of State, Senator and First Lady has broken with a long string of male predecessors. Still, her campaign has struggled from a scandal over a private email server and leaks of her campaign emails.
As we head into the final days of the 2016 election, TIME took a look back at some of the highs and lows of Clinton’s campaign.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now