The YouTube channel released one of its infamous parodies for the detective drama Tuesday, nicknaming it “Downton Crabby” and poking fun at stars Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman — who play Sherlock and Watson, respectively.
“Meet Sherlock Holmes, consulting detective, obsessive-compulsive and high-functioning sociopath — which is all just Sherlock speak for, ‘he’s a ginormous d—k to everyone,'” the voiceover begins. “Thrill as he solves London’s toughest crimes armed only with the ability to make helpful words float in thin air and the power of knowing whatever the script needs him to know.”
Watch the full trailer below.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This