Heidi Klum’s annual Halloween party has become the stuff of legends, with the German supermodel often showing up in fantastical and seriously jaw-dropping ensembles that require major commitment to the costume (for example, last year, she showed up in a Jessica Rabbit costume complete with full body prosthetics)
This year, however, Klum’s costume was much less labor-intensive, but that doesn’t mean that it was low-key. She showed up to her party as herself, but brought along five look-a-like models who were made up with prosthetics, hair, and makeup to look just like her “clones.” All six women wore nude thigh high boots, nude bodysuits, gold accessories, and sported Klum’s signature waves.
Lest you think that creating five gorgeous clones of Heidi Klum was easy, the supermodel posted Instagram videos of the hours-long process on her Instagram, which showed the girls getting made up from head to toe.
Watch Heidi’s clones come to life below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate