President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are not afraid to break it down — especially to spooky tunes during the White House’s annual Halloween party.
During the White House Halloween reception, the Obamas welcomed area students and children of military families for trick-or-treating and a brief dance to Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.”
“We’ve been working on a little dance. We don’t know how it’s going to go, but we think we should all just try it anyway,” Obama, dressed in his very best dad-sweater, said before getting the crowd ready.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future