Google celebrated Halloween by rolling out a spooky-fun new Doodle that doubles as a game.
In a strangely addictive game, the doodle lets you step into the world of Momo the cat, who is on a mission to save her beloved Magic Cat Academy from a giant ghost that stole the school’s master spell book.
According to Google, the furry hero was inspired by Doodler Juliana Chen’s own black cat named Momo.
With a gaming style similar to that of a Nintendo Wii, the game has you draw various shapes and lines to cast spells on ghosts and spirits as they try and get you — think Harry Potter meets Dance Dance Revolution.
“Doodling for a whole Doodle game was very exciting for us,” Google said in a statement.
Celebrate Halloween by playing through five fun levels and beating devious boss ghouls along the way. But as Google puts it, “You’d better pounce fast — the ghost that stole the master spell book is getting away!”
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time