Google celebrated Halloween by rolling out a spooky-fun new Doodle that doubles as a game.
In a strangely addictive game, the doodle lets you step into the world of Momo the cat, who is on a mission to save her beloved Magic Cat Academy from a giant ghost that stole the school’s master spell book.
According to Google, the furry hero was inspired by Doodler Juliana Chen’s own black cat named Momo.
With a gaming style similar to that of a Nintendo Wii, the game has you draw various shapes and lines to cast spells on ghosts and spirits as they try and get you — think Harry Potter meets Dance Dance Revolution.
“Doodling for a whole Doodle game was very exciting for us,” Google said in a statement.
Celebrate Halloween by playing through five fun levels and beating devious boss ghouls along the way. But as Google puts it, “You’d better pounce fast — the ghost that stole the master spell book is getting away!”
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working