Both Eddie Redmayne and Benedict Cumberbatch are playing characters with magical powers in their respective upcoming films — Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Doctor Strange — but in real life, the pair can only manage some simple sleight of hand.
During Friday’s episode of The Graham Norton Show, Redmayne asked for his co-guests help executing a trick that involved a “totally ordinary” coloring book. After Bryan Cranston assisted with the first half of the ruse, Redmayne handed Cumberbatch his Fantastic Beasts wand to perform the grand finale.
Watch the full clip below.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate