Both Eddie Redmayne and Benedict Cumberbatch are playing characters with magical powers in their respective upcoming films — Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Doctor Strange — but in real life, the pair can only manage some simple sleight of hand.
During Friday’s episode of The Graham Norton Show, Redmayne asked for his co-guests help executing a trick that involved a “totally ordinary” coloring book. After Bryan Cranston assisted with the first half of the ruse, Redmayne handed Cumberbatch his Fantastic Beasts wand to perform the grand finale.
Watch the full clip below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve