Both Eddie Redmayne and Benedict Cumberbatch are playing characters with magical powers in their respective upcoming films — Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Doctor Strange — but in real life, the pair can only manage some simple sleight of hand.
During Friday’s episode of The Graham Norton Show, Redmayne asked for his co-guests help executing a trick that involved a “totally ordinary” coloring book. After Bryan Cranston assisted with the first half of the ruse, Redmayne handed Cumberbatch his Fantastic Beasts wand to perform the grand finale.
Watch the full clip below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- The 'Dopamine Detox' Is Having a Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- What NASA Can Teach SpaceX About Protecting the Environment
- The Best Movies of 2023 So Far