Are you known for wearing nothing but a gym sock in public, whipping out wild bass licks, playing unplugged instruments at the Super Bowl and winning seven Grammy Awards? If you fit that bill, you should definitely write a memoir.
Currently, however, there’s only one man who fits that description: Michael Balzary, better known as Flea, the bassist and founding member of the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Grand Central Publishing just announced that they have acquired his memoir, which sounds good: there’s little doubt that he has a story or two to tell.
According to the press release Flea’s memoir, which he is apparently writing himself, will cover topics including:
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time