Michael Phelps has been secretly married to Nicole Johnson for months.
The Olympic swimmer and his wife tied the knot during a June 13 ceremony in Paradise Valley, Arizona, People reports after obtaining a copy of the couple’s record of marriage. TMZ broke the news on Wednesday.
Peter Carlisle, Phelps’ agent and friend, officiated the ceremony, People reports.
“I really can’t wait to get married,” he said at the time. “It will be small destination wedding later this year. It’s the next big milestone I’m looking forward to.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time