Kate Middleton’s grandmother-in-law is demanding lower hemlines. According to Britain’s Mail on Sunday, Queen Elizabeth II asked Kate Middleton to ditch the short skirts in favor of more conservative outfits.
Middleton will “deploy a couture wardrobe of day dresses with lower hemlines than she has previously favoured” on an upcoming trip to Australia, the Mail reports. The queen has even lent her the services of her most trusted staff members to dress the Duchess in a less provocative manner.
Fans of the fashionable Pippa Middleton, rest assured, Her Majesty likely has little say over the sartorial decisions of Kate’s sis.
- Effective Altruism Promises to Do Good Better. These Women Say It Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year