Kate Middleton’s grandmother-in-law is demanding lower hemlines. According to Britain’s Mail on Sunday, Queen Elizabeth II asked Kate Middleton to ditch the short skirts in favor of more conservative outfits.
Middleton will “deploy a couture wardrobe of day dresses with lower hemlines than she has previously favoured” on an upcoming trip to Australia, the Mail reports. The queen has even lent her the services of her most trusted staff members to dress the Duchess in a less provocative manner.
Fans of the fashionable Pippa Middleton, rest assured, Her Majesty likely has little say over the sartorial decisions of Kate’s sis.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up