Tom Cruise has been in the game for decades—and has racked up quite a cinematic body of work in that time, from comedy (Tropic Thunder) to sci-fi (War of the Worlds) to action (Mission Impossible) and plenty of others.
On Wednesday night, Late Late Show host James Corden took the upcoming Jack Reacher sequel star on a rapid trip down memory lane as the two reenacted unforgettable scenes from Cruise’s expansive and genre-crossing oeuvre.
With a hardworking green screen to back up their antics, the duo took on everything from Cocktail to The Last Samurai (an apron, tied at the waist, doubling as a costume for both). There are wigs, bomber jackets, and tight black pants, and Cuba Gooding Jr. even makes a cameo for the Jerry Maguire part. In less than ten minutes, you’ll remember why Cruise—who seems to be having way too much fun with the skit—is still one of the iconic movie stars of our age.
Take a spin through his career, above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time