The Walking Dead returns for the premiere of its seventh season Sunday, which means it’s high time for a recap of everything that has happened to Rick Grimes and the rest of the crew over the past six years. Luckily — for those who don’t have four days to devote to binge-watching all 83 episodes — British comedy legend John Cleese is here to give viewers a 4-minute rundown of the events of the zombie apocalypse.
The Monty Python alum even supplies some rules for fans to remember as they watch the AMC drama such as, “Zombies are not called zombies,” and, “There are no safe places.”
Watch the full video below.
“The Day Will Come When You Won’t Be,” the first episode of The Walking Dead’s seventh season airs Sunday at 9 p.m. EST on AMC.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022