In a newly-released cut Conan sketch, which was originally supposed to air after the Game of Thrones season finale, Conan O’Brien and Richter are discussing their confusion over who still has a claim to the crown. As they argue about Cersei’s ascension to the throne, a raven arrives from Westeros. It is holding a note that alerts Richter to the fact that he may be the rightful heir to the throne and should lead the seven kingdoms.
That’s not the only raven, though. Soon enough another raven arrives asking for a little proof of identity and a small token to show his good will.
Watch the full sketch unfold below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve