In a move that’s either terrifying or maniacally clever, a Wisconsin man has been flying a menacing, dementor-esque figure via drone, thus upping the ante when it comes to Halloween pranks this year.
Twitter user Zac Crueger posted photos of a flying skeletal figure cloaked in black, which many identified with the bone-chilling dementors from Harry Potter; it turns out that the man behind the prank was none other than his uncle, who’s been flying the dementor drone around southern Wisconsin.
Naturally, people reacted accordingly to the now-viral Halloween trick, with some even worried that it might be a real person hanging from the drone.
Crueger took to his Twitter to reassure people that it wasn’t a real person and that a video of it will be coming soon. Until the video comes, it might be worth taking the recently released patronus quiz on Pottermore, just in case.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body