With LEGO’s new Star Wars set, fans can not only get a close-up look at the details of the high-tech Imperial shuttle in Rogue One, but also pick up a few hints about plot of the movie.
Although the first few moments of the latest Rogue One trailer show Director Orson Krennic seemingly coming to collect Galen Erso as his young daughter, Jyn Erso, watches on, viewers only catch a faraway glimpse of the ship the Imperial officer — played by Ben Mendelsohn — lands on the Ersos’ home planet.
In the film, Krennic is the director of advanced weapons research for the Imperial military who is tasked with overseeing the construction of the Death Star and keeping it secure. However, seeing as Jyn and her band of Rebels are on a mission to steal the plans for the Empire’s new weapon, it seems as though his job may be a bit more difficult than he anticipates, and the toy may shed some light about this particular plot point.
The LEGO set shows off Krennic’s personal transport as well as two black-armored Death Troopers from his squadron and the Imperial enforcer droid K-250, according to The Daily Dot. It also includes minifigures of Bodhi Rook and Pao — members of the Alliance — perhaps indicating that there will be a major standoff between Krennic and the two fighters.
Of course, everyone will just have to wait until Dec. 14 to find out for sure.
Read more at DailyDot.com.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement