will.i.am voiced his support for Hillary Clinton with a new song released on Funny Or Die.
In a music video called “GRAB’m by the P—y” in reference to Donald Trump’s lewd comments about women in a leaked 2005 video, the artist impersonates Trump, shrugging and shaking his head as a woman demands respect.
will.i.am’s Trump is unable to answer basic questions lobbied at the presidential candidate about current issues, including the Syrian crisis and the war in Afghanistan.
At the end of the song, will.i.am appears as himself to declare support for Clinton.
“Donald Trump does not look like the president of the United States of America, nor should he be,” he said. “If this was a TV show, maybe I would watch it, it would be pretty funny…this is real life with real life problems.”
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time