will.i.am voiced his support for Hillary Clinton with a new song released on Funny Or Die.
In a music video called “GRAB’m by the P—y” in reference to Donald Trump’s lewd comments about women in a leaked 2005 video, the artist impersonates Trump, shrugging and shaking his head as a woman demands respect.
will.i.am’s Trump is unable to answer basic questions lobbied at the presidential candidate about current issues, including the Syrian crisis and the war in Afghanistan.
At the end of the song, will.i.am appears as himself to declare support for Clinton.
“Donald Trump does not look like the president of the United States of America, nor should he be,” he said. “If this was a TV show, maybe I would watch it, it would be pretty funny…this is real life with real life problems.”
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?