Offered without evidence during a campaign rally in Portsmouth, N.H., Trump said that he and Clinton are “like athletes” and should undergo drug tests before the final debate on Wednesday.
“We’re like athletes,” he said. “So athletes…they make them take a drug test. I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate,” he continued, adding, “Because, I don’t know what’s going on with her.” He added that he would submit to such a test.
Speaking of Clinton’s performance in Sunday’s debate in St. Louis, Trump claimed her performance was uneven and suggested she was under the influence of some sort of substance. “She was all pumped up at the beginning and at the end, it was like, ‘take me down,'” Trump said.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023