Gossip magazines don’t always get their celebrity news right, but there’s one thing they nailed about Friends star Matthew Perry—he has his very own Bat-cave.
When Perry stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Wednesday to promote his re-boot of The Odd Couple, Jimmy Kimmel asked him about the room and his Batman fandom. Perry explained that he suffers from insomnia and spends the wee hours of the night not fighting crime or protecting the streets of Gotham, but browsing eBay for Batman related items. “This is how you’re spending that Friends money?” asked Kimmel. There is one thing that Perry would like to make sure that everyone knows about his personal Bat-cave, though: “It’s not dorky.”
While Perry is a big fan of the Christian Bale era of Batman movies, there’s another piece of classic information he revealed–he is Batman. That explains his Batman crayons.
Watch the full clip above.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving