The topics for the third presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump include the Supreme Court, immigration and “fitness to be President.”
The bipartisan Commission on Presidential Debates announced Wednesday that Fox News host and moderator Chris Wallace had selected the topics for the debate.
Although they are subject to change due to late-breaking news, they include: Debt and entitlements, immigration, economy, Supreme Court, foreign hot spots and fitness to be President.
The debate will be held at 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 19, at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Each of the subjects will get a 15-minute time segment.
At a recent event in Florida, Trump said he “look[s] forward” to the next debate.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This