The topics for the third presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump include the Supreme Court, immigration and “fitness to be President.”
The bipartisan Commission on Presidential Debates announced Wednesday that Fox News host and moderator Chris Wallace had selected the topics for the debate.
Although they are subject to change due to late-breaking news, they include: Debt and entitlements, immigration, economy, Supreme Court, foreign hot spots and fitness to be President.
The debate will be held at 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 19, at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Each of the subjects will get a 15-minute time segment.
At a recent event in Florida, Trump said he “look[s] forward” to the next debate.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org