Last week, noted good guy and Jumanji actor Dwayne ‘The Rock‘ Johnson discovered two stray dogs on the road while driving to work in Hawaii. He cleaned them up and posted about them on Instagram, asking his legion of devoted fans to potentially adopt the duo of lady pups. He also nicknamed them: Beyoncé and JLo, paying homage to two of music’s great modern divas—and two of The Rock’s “fav gorgeous ladies,” as he noted in the caption. “Now they’re famous and licking the sweat off my face,” he added in the Instagram video (and, indeed, Beyoncé seems to be quite keen on his post-workout look).
“Who wouldn’t want Beyoncé and JLo in their home? Now it’s getting a little creepy,” he ends the video.
Then, timeless star Jennifer Lopez herself re-posted the video of the adoptable dogs, and the verdict was in: “You could never be creepy,” she said in her caption to The Rock.
The JLo stamp of approval means these are two very lucky dogs indeed.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up