Last week, noted good guy and Jumanji actor Dwayne ‘The Rock‘ Johnson discovered two stray dogs on the road while driving to work in Hawaii. He cleaned them up and posted about them on Instagram, asking his legion of devoted fans to potentially adopt the duo of lady pups. He also nicknamed them: Beyoncé and JLo, paying homage to two of music’s great modern divas—and two of The Rock’s “fav gorgeous ladies,” as he noted in the caption. “Now they’re famous and licking the sweat off my face,” he added in the Instagram video (and, indeed, Beyoncé seems to be quite keen on his post-workout look).
“Who wouldn’t want Beyoncé and JLo in their home? Now it’s getting a little creepy,” he ends the video.
Then, timeless star Jennifer Lopez herself re-posted the video of the adoptable dogs, and the verdict was in: “You could never be creepy,” she said in her caption to The Rock.
The JLo stamp of approval means these are two very lucky dogs indeed.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart