To commemorate the 75th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor and celebrate today’s military members, a crew of celebrities are coming together with the help of the one and only Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson for the aptly-named “Rock the Troops” tribute event.
“It’s a night of comedy, music, and BIG entertainment,” the actor/wrestler/social media phenomenon wrote in an Instagram announcement about the upcoming event, which will take place in Pearl Harbor on Oct. 22 and will air via SpikeTV in December. “My phone is ringin’ off the hook from my buds who can’t wait to come to Hawaii,” he added. Those buds include everyone from his Jumanji co-stars Kevin Hart and Jack Black to musical guests Flo Rida, Nick Jonas, and Lynrd Skynyrd and even George Clooney and famous surfer Laird Hamilton.
Check out The Rock’s star-studded lineup for the tribute event in his post, below.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time