The Internet’s favorite red-sweater-wearing man of the people, presidential debate hero Kenneth Bone, has inspired a slew of viral memes since his television debut on Sunday (and a rush to emulate his iconic style; his sweater is still available online at JCPenny).
But the man—who openly admits that his wife is the one behind his fashion choices, and that the red sweater get-up was a last-minute decision, based on a wardrobe malfunction—proved on Tuesday that, despite popular belief, he is not inextricably half-zipped into the bright cable-knit.
Yes, Boneheads, Ken Bone does sometimes remove his cozy fall layer. Evidence via Twitter, below.
As Bone asked: do we forgive him? We say: as his popularity continues to heat up, let’s give him the chance to cool off and strip down to his classic white button-down from time to time.
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk