The Internet’s favorite red-sweater-wearing man of the people, presidential debate hero Kenneth Bone, has inspired a slew of viral memes since his television debut on Sunday (and a rush to emulate his iconic style; his sweater is still available online at JCPenny).
But the man—who openly admits that his wife is the one behind his fashion choices, and that the red sweater get-up was a last-minute decision, based on a wardrobe malfunction—proved on Tuesday that, despite popular belief, he is not inextricably half-zipped into the bright cable-knit.
Yes, Boneheads, Ken Bone does sometimes remove his cozy fall layer. Evidence via Twitter, below.
As Bone asked: do we forgive him? We say: as his popularity continues to heat up, let’s give him the chance to cool off and strip down to his classic white button-down from time to time.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022