The Internet’s favorite red-sweater-wearing man of the people, presidential debate hero Kenneth Bone, has inspired a slew of viral memes since his television debut on Sunday (and a rush to emulate his iconic style; his sweater is still available online at JCPenny).
But the man—who openly admits that his wife is the one behind his fashion choices, and that the red sweater get-up was a last-minute decision, based on a wardrobe malfunction—proved on Tuesday that, despite popular belief, he is not inextricably half-zipped into the bright cable-knit.
Yes, Boneheads, Ken Bone does sometimes remove his cozy fall layer. Evidence via Twitter, below.
As Bone asked: do we forgive him? We say: as his popularity continues to heat up, let’s give him the chance to cool off and strip down to his classic white button-down from time to time.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now