Kate Middleton arrived in the Netherlands Tuesday to visit the Dutch King Willem-Alexander as part of her first solo trip outside the U.K. as a member of the royal family.
Wearing a pale blue Catherine Walker pencil skirt and jacket, she set off on her day trip onboard a British Airways flight, just one week after her return from an eight-day tour of Canada along with her husband Prince William, and children George and Charlotte.
The Duchess of Cambridge’s packed schedule includes a visit with King Willem-Alexander and a tour of the Mauritshuis museum in the Hague, to see the exhibition At Home in Holland: Vermeer and His Contemporaries from the British Royal Collection.
She is also hosting a roundtable discussion with two charities she supports: the Anna Freud Centre, a child mental health research, training and treatment center in London, and Action on Addiction, a charity that works with people affected by drug and alcohol addiction.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption