Kate Middleton arrived in the Netherlands Tuesday to visit the Dutch King Willem-Alexander as part of her first solo trip outside the U.K. as a member of the royal family.
Wearing a pale blue Catherine Walker pencil skirt and jacket, she set off on her day trip onboard a British Airways flight, just one week after her return from an eight-day tour of Canada along with her husband Prince William, and children George and Charlotte.
The Duchess of Cambridge’s packed schedule includes a visit with King Willem-Alexander and a tour of the Mauritshuis museum in the Hague, to see the exhibition At Home in Holland: Vermeer and His Contemporaries from the British Royal Collection.
She is also hosting a roundtable discussion with two charities she supports: the Anna Freud Centre, a child mental health research, training and treatment center in London, and Action on Addiction, a charity that works with people affected by drug and alcohol addiction.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Kate Samuelson at email@example.com