For anyone who thought public transportation wasn’t a great place to throw a party, take a moment to appreciate these Barcelona subway passengers breaking into dance.
In a video that surfaced Saturday, a mature couple gets their groove on in a moving subway car after a rapping busker starts rapping on the train.
During the clip, a man stands up and asks his companion to join him for a dance, but after she declines, opts to ask another a fellow subway rider to dance with him. Upon seeing this, his companion decides that she would like to dance after all and asks her seat mate to dance with her, upon which all parties involved engage in a ballroom dance to the dulcet raps of the subway busker.
Watch the full video below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com