For anyone who thought public transportation wasn’t a great place to throw a party, take a moment to appreciate these Barcelona subway passengers breaking into dance.
In a video that surfaced Saturday, a mature couple gets their groove on in a moving subway car after a rapping busker starts rapping on the train.
During the clip, a man stands up and asks his companion to join him for a dance, but after she declines, opts to ask another a fellow subway rider to dance with him. Upon seeing this, his companion decides that she would like to dance after all and asks her seat mate to dance with her, upon which all parties involved engage in a ballroom dance to the dulcet raps of the subway busker.
Watch the full video below.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow