For anyone who thought public transportation wasn’t a great place to throw a party, take a moment to appreciate these Barcelona subway passengers breaking into dance.
In a video that surfaced Saturday, a mature couple gets their groove on in a moving subway car after a rapping busker starts rapping on the train.
During the clip, a man stands up and asks his companion to join him for a dance, but after she declines, opts to ask another a fellow subway rider to dance with him. Upon seeing this, his companion decides that she would like to dance after all and asks her seat mate to dance with her, upon which all parties involved engage in a ballroom dance to the dulcet raps of the subway busker.
Watch the full video below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- Why Trump's Call to Protest Is Flopping
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement