Following the viral success of its Star Wars-themed “Your Father” commercial featuring two dads, Campbell’s Soup has rolled out an equally heartwarming — and gender norm-shattering — spot to promote its new Spider-Man Soup for kids.
Dubbed “Spidey,” the ad shows a child dressed in a Spider-Man costume engaging in a series of hijinks as their mom cleans up around the house. Finally, lunch is served and the mask is removed, revealing the young superhero is a young girl.
The spot is one of nine released Monday as part of the ongoing “Real, Real Life” campaign, which “celebrates the joys, frustrations and humor of real life in today’s modern American families,” Campbell’s tells TIME.
Watch the ad above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time