Multiple Grammy Award-winning pop star Bruno Mars announced his forthcoming album, 24K Magic, Friday and released its delicious new title track and music video.
The new album, his third, is set to be released by Atlantic Records on Nov. 18 and was produced by Shampoo Press & Curl and hip hop/dance music production team The Stereotypes.
The video, which was directed by Mars and longtime collaborator Cameron Duddy, features Mars and his crew partying in Las Vegas, ripping waves on a jet ski through the famous Fountains of Bellagio.
Mars will also be promoting his album on next week’s Saturday Night Live on Oct. 15.
But, for now — check out the 21st century disco-funk sounds of “24K Magic.”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org