Pokémon Go-mania may have peaked in the U.S. but the mobile game is still popular among Norwegian politicians.
The prime minister isn’t the only Norwegian politician who caught playing Pokémon Go during an official session.
The woman who was speaking while Solberg was playing, the leader of Norway’s Liberal party Trine Skei Grande, was seen tapping away at the game during a national security meeting in August.
Grande tweeted her amusement early Wednesday: “She heard what I said, we ladies can do two things at the same time you know,” the Guardian translates.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org