Enviable kitchen partners Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg are having a blast in the kitchen, if their new promotional video is anything to go by.
The homemaking guru and rapper are gearing up for the premiere of their celebrity guest cooking show together, and to no one’s surprise, they have incorporated all the necessary ingredients into their evening: a plate of tasty-looking brownies, plenty of bubbly champagne popping off, and the introduction of the brilliant tagline “bon appètizzle.” Also, the subtle shimmying of Martha and Snoop.
In other words, this may be the show that America needs right now. The weekly dinner party will air this fall on VH1.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time