Donald Trump spoke to a veterans group Monday, addressing PTSD and suicides among those coming home from war.
Trump was answering questions during a panel by the Retired American Warriors PAC in Herndon, Va.
Read the full transcript below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022