So even though while he was busy doing press for his latest movie, The Accountant, he was doing his best to stay abreast of what’s going on with his beloved sports teams — specifically, the New England Patriots, a team that he has historically defended with plenty of vigor.
Case in point? Last Sunday, when Affleck began his interview with Sports Illustrated by asking for the score of the Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills game during a press call. The diehard Pats fan demonstrated just how deep his love for his team with his very visceral and emotive reaction to finding out that the Pats were losing to the Bills by 16 in the fourth quarter.
He even goes so far as to call out the Bills’ head coach, Rex Ryan, with a choice expletive, a moment in which he embodied every Boston sports fan (but really, do you expect anything less from a man who calls Tom Brady his bestie?)
Watch Affleck’s hilarious reaction below.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy