One of the constants on the beloved TV show Gilmore Girls is the copious amount of caffeine that Lorelai and Rory consume, usually at Luke’s classic diner. So in honor of the return of Gilmore Girls on Netflix this Thanksgiving, the streaming service is launching pop-up coffee shops around the country. The best part? The caffeine fix is free.
Over 200 coffee shops around the country (and a sprinkling in Canada) will be transformed into temporary versions of Luke’s Diner, the Stars Hollow establishment that the Gilmore women used as their watering hole and general hangout throughout the show’s original run.
Eater reports that the cafés will come with “all the Luke’s Diner essentials,” like branded aprons and t-shirts, to make the experience true to Gilmore life. The pop-ups will get started with their complimentary coffee service on Oct. 5 and serve free joe until noon; you can see where in your state you can find your Luke’s fix on this site.
The revival, meanwhile, will air on Netflix on Nov. 25.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at firstname.lastname@example.org