One of the constants on the beloved TV show Gilmore Girls is the copious amount of caffeine that Lorelai and Rory consume, usually at Luke’s classic diner. So in honor of the return of Gilmore Girls on Netflix this Thanksgiving, the streaming service is launching pop-up coffee shops around the country. The best part? The caffeine fix is free.
Over 200 coffee shops around the country (and a sprinkling in Canada) will be transformed into temporary versions of Luke’s Diner, the Stars Hollow establishment that the Gilmore women used as their watering hole and general hangout throughout the show’s original run.
Eater reports that the cafés will come with “all the Luke’s Diner essentials,” like branded aprons and t-shirts, to make the experience true to Gilmore life. The pop-ups will get started with their complimentary coffee service on Oct. 5 and serve free joe until noon; you can see where in your state you can find your Luke’s fix on this site.
The revival, meanwhile, will air on Netflix on Nov. 25.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.