Oh no, LiLo!
Lindsay Lohan says she is recovering from a boating accident that almost left her without her ring finger. On Sunday morning, the actress, 30, shared a video of her bandaged hand and explained what had happened.
“I almost lost my finger from the anchor,” she wrote. “Well, I lost half my finger, thank goodness we found the piece of my finger… i just had surgery to fix it … it hurts so bad.”
In the video, Lohan seemed to be recovering, as she told her followers, “This is the result of me trying to help anchor the boat by myself,” she said, laughing. “My poor finger!”
While it’s unclear where the boating incident took place, Lohan recently shared photos from a trip to Turkey, where she met with a family who fled from war-torn Aleppo.
Her latest outings come in the wake of her breakup with fiancé Egor Tarabasov.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time