DC Comics fans are about to get a new must-have item: ‘Super Hero Girls’ LEGO sets. The superhero LEGO franchise, which debuts at New York Comic Con, imagines what classic female superheroes and supervillains were like when they were students at Super Hero High. Think Lena Luther trying to open a locker, Poison Ivy surviving gym class and Batgirl battling the cute-but-evil Kryptomites.
New mini-figures include teenage versions of favorite heroes like Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Bumblebee, Poison Ivy, Katana and more. While fans will undoubtedly make up their own stories to go with each character (Supergirl forgets her Spanish homework in the Fortress of Solitude! Harley Quinn goes to prom!) the characters will have their own storylines that explore what it’s like to be a teenage superhero. (We’re guessing it was pretty, well, super.)
The LEGO characters are accompanied by a series of animated shorts, TV specials, online games (find out your superhero BFF!), an app and a theme song provided by Fifth Harmony. Check out the song and more on the DC Super Hero Girls website.
The first three LEGO sets—Batgirl and her Batjet, Harley Quinn and Super Hero High School—will all be available in time for Cyber Monday on Nov. 27. Fans will have to wait until January 2017 for the next batch of ‘Super Hero Girls’ LEGO sets to be released, though, which seems like a super long time to wait.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org