The Perfect Illusion singer confirmed speculations of her upcoming performance on Twitter, saying “it’s not an illusion. The rumors are true.”
This is Lady Gaga’s second time performing on the Super Bowl stage. Earlier this year, she sang the National Anthem while major artists like Coldplay, Beyoncé and Bruno Mars dominated the halftime show. More than 116.5 million viewers in the U.S. watched the last show, according to the NFL.
The Super Bowl will take place in Houston on Feb. 5, 2017.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org