The Perfect Illusion singer confirmed speculations of her upcoming performance on Twitter, saying “it’s not an illusion. The rumors are true.”
This is Lady Gaga’s second time performing on the Super Bowl stage. Earlier this year, she sang the National Anthem while major artists like Coldplay, Beyoncé and Bruno Mars dominated the halftime show. More than 116.5 million viewers in the U.S. watched the last show, according to the NFL.
The Super Bowl will take place in Houston on Feb. 5, 2017.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future