A man has created a smart mirror that lets him use his full-length mirror like a gigantic Apple iPhone.
On Wednesday, a YouTube user shared his latest project, a mirror touchscreen designed after Apple’s latest operating system. There’s nothing he cannot do from the comfort of his own mirror. He can pop in and out of all his apps, which appear along the borders of his reflection. He can instantly get the weather, the news and bonus: let his friends know he’s running late on Facebook (in case he’s still deciding on which outfit looks best).
There’s more. When he watches House of Cards on his Netflix app, Frank Underwood looks transparent when he streams into focus, so he never has to take his eyes off himself. He says it goes to sleep after 45 seconds of inaction, but will instantly wake up at his touch, like all James Bond-style home decor.
This mirror’s a real smarty-pants. Watch him demonstrate his smart living room project below.
- From Jan. 6 to Tyre Nichols, American Life Is Still Defined by Caste
- As People Return to Offices, It’s Back to Miserable for America’s Working Moms
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year