A man has created a smart mirror that lets him use his full-length mirror like a gigantic Apple iPhone.
On Wednesday, a YouTube user shared his latest project, a mirror touchscreen designed after Apple’s latest operating system. There’s nothing he cannot do from the comfort of his own mirror. He can pop in and out of all his apps, which appear along the borders of his reflection. He can instantly get the weather, the news and bonus: let his friends know he’s running late on Facebook (in case he’s still deciding on which outfit looks best).
There’s more. When he watches House of Cards on his Netflix app, Frank Underwood looks transparent when he streams into focus, so he never has to take his eyes off himself. He says it goes to sleep after 45 seconds of inaction, but will instantly wake up at his touch, like all James Bond-style home decor.
This mirror’s a real smarty-pants. Watch him demonstrate his smart living room project below.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy