A man has created a smart mirror that lets him use his full-length mirror like a gigantic Apple iPhone.
On Wednesday, a YouTube user shared his latest project, a mirror touchscreen designed after Apple’s latest operating system. There’s nothing he cannot do from the comfort of his own mirror. He can pop in and out of all his apps, which appear along the borders of his reflection. He can instantly get the weather, the news and bonus: let his friends know he’s running late on Facebook (in case he’s still deciding on which outfit looks best).
There’s more. When he watches House of Cards on his Netflix app, Frank Underwood looks transparent when he streams into focus, so he never has to take his eyes off himself. He says it goes to sleep after 45 seconds of inaction, but will instantly wake up at his touch, like all James Bond-style home decor.
This mirror’s a real smarty-pants. Watch him demonstrate his smart living room project below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time