Prince William and his family—Duchess Kate, Prince George and Princess Charlotte—are on tour in Canada this week, and so the adoring public are getting treated to an extra dose of cuteness as the royal offspring attend all kinds of official events.
On Thursday, they hit up a children’s party celebrating military families in Victoria. It was a fine day to be outside, and the young Prince and Princess took full advantage of the good weather to enjoy themselves. Or rather, they really enjoyed the balloons on display—and the bubbles. These children are basically models for bubbles. Seriously, buy your stock in bubbles now, as it’s all about to fly off the shelves. Take a look as they investigate the wonders of balloons, large dogs and bubbles, below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve