James Corden is taking a break from Carpool Karaoke to hit the ground running. His opponent? The world’s fastest man.
The Late Late Show host shared a photo via Twitter Tuesday, seen below, standing next to Usain Bolt. “It’s on…,” wrote Corden, promoting an upcoming episode of the late-night talk show.
In the bit it seems the pair are preparing for a race, with Corden donning a Jamaican track shirt, spandex shorts, and knee-high socks. Bolt stands calmly by, giving the camera a confident smolder while flashing the peace sign on both hands.
The Into the Woods actor followed up the shot with a tweet teasing he “destroyed” the Olympian in a 100-meter sprint. He adds a reminder that fans can catch the entire “race” on Tuesday’s episode.
Corden has been tapping into the sports world this week in his “take over other people’s jobs” series; on Monday’s episode the late-night host coached the Arsenal Football Club. Bolt is the clear choice for a race; the 30-year-old athlete has won nine Olympic gold medals in his career.
The Late Late Show with James Corden airs weeknights at 12:37 a.m. ET on CBS.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve