Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump squared off in the first of three planned presidential debates Monday night at Hofstra University in Long Island, New York, and celebrities responded on social media.
Lena Dunham donned a Hillary mask to show her support for the Democratic nominee. Ivanka Trump, one of Donald Trump’s daughters, posted a photo of her six-month-old son Theodore wearing an elephant towel to support his grandfather, the Republican nominee.
Elizabeth Banks, Debra Messing, Chrissy Teigen, and Zach Braff were among many in Hollywood who took to social media during the debate. Read a sampling below:
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow