On the eve of National Voter Registration Day, Google is taking the opportunity to prompt voters to get registered.
Clicking on today’s Google doodle, which flashes “Register to Vote in different languages,” leads users to the search engine’s enhanced “how to vote” feature. The search giant offers step-by-step instructions on getting registered along with all the requirements and deadlines for each state.
Google rolled out a few tools to assist voters after experiencing an increase in the number of people turning to the platform for information around the election.
Registration and voting-related searches usually peak around October, when many Americans are rushing to figure out when their state’s voter registration deadlines are.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears