Even though it’s been 12 years since Friends has been off the air, the cast’s knowledge of the show hasn’t diminished, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox reunited to demonstrate their extensive command of Friends trivia.
While appearing on Celebrity Name Game, Kudrow and Cox played a bonus round with Friends-themed questions where Cox had to create clues for Kudrow to guess the answers.
As expected, “Phoebe” and “Monica” flawlessly handled all the topics with almost no hesitation. Clues ranged from “You sang a song about it” (Smelly Cat) to “I was married to him” (Chandler Bing).
You can watch Phoebe and Monica ace the bonus round in the clip below.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears