When Rihanna had not yet heard a response from French president Francois Hollande, she took a brief break from being on the receiving end of Drake’s undying love professions to follow up with the world leader the way any self-respecting millennial would — by hitting him up on social media.
The Anti singer took to Twitter to check in with Hollande regarding a letter that she had sent him regarding her #EducationCannotWait campaign in connection with social justice organization Global Citizen, whose NYC festival she’ll be headlining this fall, alongside Kendrick Lamar and Major Lazer.
This isn’t the first time that Rihanna’s turned to a politician to help her cause. Last week, she memorably petitioned her fan base to hit up Canadian heartthrob and prime minister Justin Trudeau to talk about education and health care reform.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer