She’s known as Notorious RBG for a reason. And notorious she shall remain.
Other than being a Supreme Court justice, ardent feminist, and genius scholar, it turns out that Ruth Bader Ginsburg loves working out. In fact, it’s part of the 83 year-old’s daily routine.
During an event at the Temple Emanu-El Skirball Center in New York City, Justice Ginsburg divulged how she stays in shape. According to Fortune, Ginsburg does 20 push-ups and 30-second planks. She said,“I do 10, and then I breathe, and then I do 10 more.” Abs and a mind of steel.
Ginsburg has a positive outlook about her age and staying in shape. She doesn’t have plans on retiring any time soon yet, either. She explained, “At my age, you have to take it year by year. This year, I’m okay.”
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now