The black and white photo shared by an anonymous Redditor — taken in February 1961, according to original poster coffeeandtrout — shows the groom with his arm wrapped around the bride’s waist as the two stand smiling at each other. It would be a perfectly normal wedding photo — that is, if the groom didn’t look uncannily similar to the Bourne star.
The picture has received nearly 6,000 upvotes since being posted Wednesday night, along with over 1,400 comments about the doppelgänger.
“He’s smiling like he knows he’s Matt Damon,” user MetalLegz joked, while cerberus698 chimed in with, “How many people have died saving your dad throughout the years and how many miles can he sprint flat out before his hands start to shake?”
See the photo below.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022