The black and white photo shared by an anonymous Redditor — taken in February 1961, according to original poster coffeeandtrout — shows the groom with his arm wrapped around the bride’s waist as the two stand smiling at each other. It would be a perfectly normal wedding photo — that is, if the groom didn’t look uncannily similar to the Bourne star.
The picture has received nearly 6,000 upvotes since being posted Wednesday night, along with over 1,400 comments about the doppelgänger.
“He’s smiling like he knows he’s Matt Damon,” user MetalLegz joked, while cerberus698 chimed in with, “How many people have died saving your dad throughout the years and how many miles can he sprint flat out before his hands start to shake?”
See the photo below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve