Actress Mia Farrow‘s son Thaddeus has died, PEOPLE confirms. He was 27.
Farrow was found inside of his vehicle on Wednesday in Connecticut “suffering from a life threatening injury,” according to a police report.
He was taken to Danbury Hospital where he was pronounced dead at 2:30 p.m. There is no criminal aspect to the case, although it is under investigation.
His mother, the 71-year-old actress, adopted him in 1994 from Calcutta, India. He was paraplegic due to polio and the adoption came years after Farrow separated from partner Woody Allen.
He had nine other siblings, including Ronan Farrow, who is a journalist.
At the time of a Vanity Fair article in 2013, Thaddeus was studying to become a police officer and offered insight into what it was like to be adopted by a movie star.
“It was scary to be brought to a world of people whose language I did not understand, with different skin colors,” he said. “The fact that everyone loved me was a new experience, overwhelming at first.”
Farrow has not released a statement on her son’s death but spent Tuesday with her granddaughter, Evangeline.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022